Senior semi-final/final on Sunday, March 10, 2013 at The BT Convention Centre, Kings Dock, Liverpool.
BBC info – SUPPORTERS/CHAPERONES
Each school has been allocated a number of seats in the stalls in designated areas for supporters. Please encourage your supporters to bring banners, mascots, posters etc., in school colours to support your choir.
Note: We would ask that you remain in the same seats throughout the entire competition (including the Final), whatever the results of the semi-final might be unless directed otherwise by your runner.
The usual parking for The BT Convention Centre is at the multi-storey car park, just off Queen’s Wharf, which is next door to the convention centre.
- Doors to open at 1400, the Stewards will direct school supporters to their designated seating area in the stalls.
- Recording of Semi-final starts at 1430
- Interval/Break approx. 1630
- Semi-Finalists not going through to Final sing their Inspirational piece
- Recording of Final starts at approx. 1700
- Due to finish at approx. 1815 - 1830
- Prior to the recordings there will be a safety briefing by our Floor Manager
- First Aiders will be in attendance throughout.
- It is essential that all children remain under the supervision of the chaperones of their school party until they are off the premises. No arrangements should be made for them to be escorted from the premises by any other individuals.
- This will mean that chaperones will not be able to watch the competition from the auditorium.
- The three programmes will be presented by Aled Jones and broadcast on BBC One. The Senior Semi-final Competition on Sunday 14th April and the joint Final competition on Sunday 21st April. Please see TV listings for precise transmission times.
- Results will be announced at the end of each competition but are embargoed until after the Final - broadcast on April 21st.