Parents, students and other schools' staff are very welcome to come along and there is no need to book for our open events.
For 2019 Entry to Year 7
- Thursday 21st June 2018 – 9.30am-midday – the Head Teacher will speak at 10.30am
- Tuesday 9th October 2018 – 9.30am-midday – the Head Teacher will speak at 9.30am and 11.00am
- Tuesday 16th October 2018 – 9.30am-midday – the Head Teacher will speak at 9.30am and 11.00am
- Thursday 18th October 2018 – 5.30-8.30pm – the Head Teacher will speak at 5.30pm, 6.45pm and 7.30pm (there will be no tours after the last talk)
It is not necessary to book a place, however tickets are issued on arrival to guests wishing to attend the Head Teacher’s talk. To make the most of your visit to Tonbridge Grammar School you may wish to arrive at the start of the event to attend the speech, followed by a tour of the school, or enjoy a tour followed by the Head Teacher’s talk. You will be greeted by students who will provide you with a school tour lasting no more than 45 minutes: the last tours are at 7.30pm on Thursday 18th October 2018.
FOR 2018 ENTRY to SIXTH FORM
- Wednesday 1st November 2017—5.30pm–8.30pm for Year 11 TGS students and students currently attending other schools.
Welcome and Introduction to Sixth Form at TGS and International Baccalaureate:
5:45 - 6:15 and 7:00 - 7:30 (Mitchener Hall)
Peter Fidczuk & Steven Holdcroft: 6:00 - 6:30 and 7:15 - 7:45 (IB2 + 3)
GETTING TO THE SCHOOL FOR OUR OPEN EVENTS
Please note there will be no parking available on the school site. We are located in a residential area with parking restrictions. When visiting the school please avoid bringing your car into the immediate area and make use of the park and ride system we will operate from Sainsbury's car park.
Minibuses will collect from and deliver to the Ave du Puy/Sovereign Way side of the car park close to the recycling centre between 9.15am and 12.30pm for the Open Mornings above and between 5.15pm and 9pm for the two Open Evenings above.
If you have to access the school by car (blue badge holders should contact email@example.com to reserve a space) please follow an informal one-way system, approaching the school uphill from the Pembury Road end of Deakin Leas and leaving uphill via Baltic Road and The Drive.
Thank you for your cooperation.