In-year entry to the school

The school is full in all year groups however if you would like to make an application you are welcome to do so. The In Year Casual Application Form is available to download here - please send the completed form direct to the Admissions Office at the school.

If you live outside Kent you will need to contact your Local Authority to establish their arrangements for in year transfer, which may differ from Authority to Authority.

Girls will be expected to sit pre-admission tests to assess suitability and the Admissions Office will contact you.

It is likely that suitable applicants will need to appeal. Please see the appeal information here for further details.