On Monday 19th, from 5.50pm until 8:15pm, we will be hosting a range of activities to which you and your child are warmly invited. There will be a number of talks and interactive presentations that we hope you will find interesting and informative as you look to the future. We will be offering light refreshments mid-way through the evening, when you will have the opportunity to meet informally with staff, students and other Year 10 families.
Talks and presentations which will be organised by way of a carousel include:
• The IB Diploma: Our preferred choice, a talk by Mrs Rosemary Joyce
• The IB Diploma, university applications and courses, a talk by, Peter Fidczuk, UK Development and Recognition Manager
• 6th form life at TGS, a talk by Mr Darryl Barker
• Post IB: a talk by Mr Paul McDaid
• What is CAS? An informal session introducing you to the Core and compulsory aspects of the IB diploma with Mrs Sam Twinam, CAS Coordinator and current sixth form students
For any further queries, please contact Mrs Ayling on firstname.lastname@example.org