Skirt: Mackinlay tartan wool with 4 pleats for Years 7 & 8 or A-line for Years 9-11. The length must be no more than 8cm above or below the middle of the knee.
Summer Dress (optional): The dress is a short sleeve, shift style with regulation white collar and cuffs. The length must be no more than 8cm above or below the middle of the knee.
Jersey: Green with a “V” neck and the school badge on the left breast. An optional uniform fleece can be worn for extra warmth.
To be worn under the jersey either;
- a white open neck blouse, with long or short sleeves according to the season
- a red or white polo neck cotton jumper.
Coats: All coats must be plain, (not shiny) black or navy blue. Collar must be in the same plain fabric. Denim, leather, plastic or corduroy coats should not be worn to school.
Shoes: Plain black, flat heeled shoes no more than 35mm high heels. Sling backs, peep-toes, mules, boots or canvas shoes may not be worn.
Hosiery: Black coloured tights with the Winter uniform, flesh coloured tights with the Summer uniform or white socks.
School Dress Code
A high standard of personal appearance is expected.
- Length of skirts should be respectable. The skirt must not be customised to be tight fitting.
- If trouser are worn then they must be suitable for school. Meaning they are not “hipsters”, over-long or over-tight, and must be plain black and not jeans material.
- Belts should not be worn.
- Make up may not be worn by girls in Years 7 & 8, but a subtle amount of foundation will be accepted for girls in Years 9 -11.
- Nail varnish is not permitted in any year group.
- Only one plain, thin gold or silver chain may be worn only if it is supporting a religious symbol.
- Only a single pair of plain, round gold or silver studs may be worn in the lobe of the ear. If students disregard this rule they must expect to be challenged and have jewellery confiscated. No other piercings are acceptable.
- Long sleeved shirts should be tucked into skirts. Short sleeved shirts are part of the summer uniform and may be left un-tucked.
- Red or white non-ribbed polo necks may be worn as a layer for warmth during the winter months only. The school jersey must be worn on top.
- Hair should not be dyed to any unacceptable, unnatural colour. Hair accessories should be appropriate for school.
- Bags should be suitable for purpose, to keep books in good condition and dry.