This year, as always, the linguistic opportunities across all years have been innumerable. At Tonbridge Grammar School, we strongly encourage and promote languages, meaning that students at any age will be studying at least one language at a time.
Barracudas Activity Day Camps offering FUN activities throughout the summer at Tonbridge Grammar School. Visit www.barracudas.co.uk or call us on 0845 123 5299
- Superb Easter & summer camps at 35+ locations
- Fantastic range of activities for 4.5-16 years
- The best staff:child ratios for any comparable provider
- Extended hours with our Early and Late clubs
- Rated ‘OUTSTANDING’ by Ofsted more times and more consistently than any other activity day camp provider
- A brilliant childcare option for working parents! We even accept childcare vouchers as payment!
Last week Year 10 students visited the Royal Botanical Gardens at Kew, on a joint Geography, Biology and Design Technology trip.
After both U13 and U15 successes at the Kent County rugby tournament with both teams coming first, we qualified for regionals at Westcombe Park, Orpington.
We were invited by A.C.Grayling to visit the New College of the Humanities. It was interesting to learn about the flexibility in courses they offer and hear two lectures.
Over the Easter Holidays, sixty-six of us went on the Latin and Geography trip to Italy.